Do you need information? Choose from the following:
- I am a landlord who’s property is currently empty, what are my options?
- I want to know more about Council Tax for my property
- My property is HIMO who is liable for Council Tax?
- I’ve heard there are some changes to welfare, how is this going to affect me and my tenants?
- I am a new landlord and I’m looking for some advice
If the information you require is not in the above list try the pages below.
Use the pages below to find more information specifically for landlords providing advice on receiving Housing Benefit.
More information on empty properties including if a property you own is empty.
Find out who is liable for the Council Tax in your property, including Housing in Multiple Occupation.
Thinking about renting your property in Lincoln? Find out more here.
Lincolnshire Landlords' Forum providing advice and opportunity to private landlords with property in Lincolnshire.
A number of changes to benefits and the welfare system will be made in the next few years which may affect your tenants.