Anti-social behaviour covers a variety of different issues that can sometimes be more complicated than it at first seems.
Want to report anti-social behaviour? Choose one of the following:
- I need help with a noisy neighbour or business
- I have a problem with a neigbouring hedge
- I want to know what actions you can take for neighbour problems
- I have a problem with a barking dog
- I want to report dog fouling
- I want to report flytipping
- I want to report graffiti/vandalism
- I want to report flyposting
If the type of anti-social behaviour is not covered in the above list please check the pages below.
Find out what anti-social behaviour is defined as here.
Find out what to do if you are experiencing anti-social behaviour.
We try to keep the streets of Lincoln as clean as possible, find out how we do it here.
Dog barking and fouling can be nuisance, find out more about it here.
We sometimes issue Acceptable Behaviour Contracts, find out what they involve here.
You may have heard of an Anti-Social Behaviour Order (ASBO), find out what they involve here.
Find out more about how we can use injunctions to combat anti-social behaviour.
Find out more about what to do if you are having problems with your neighbours
For info and advice on how Lincolnshire Police deal with anti-social behaviour.
For general safety advice from lincolnshire police on a range of subjects