Find more information about benefits whether you’re looking to apply, already receive or are a landlord receiving benefits, everything you need to know is in the sections below.
Need help with benefits? Choose one of the below:
- I want to apply for benefits
- I want to apply for a Second Adult Rebate
- I want to report a change of circumstance
- I’ve been overpaid benefit
- I want to report suspected benefit fraud
- I need advice on money/benefits
- I want to know more about the proposed changes to the benefit system
If you need something other than the above check out the pages below.
Find out more about Housing and Council Tax benefits, including how to apply and who is eligible.
Find out how your benefits are paid as well as circumstances that may affect your benefit payment.
Information specifically for landlords providing advice on receiving Housing Benefit.
Find out what to do if you have received benefits overpayments.
Find out more about benefit fraud, how it is investigated, and how to report it here.
Our dedicated team can help and advise on money and benefits issues.
Find out what to do if you disagree with our decision regarding your benefit application.
Find out about how the changes to the welfare system could affect you.