Benefits, welfare and money advice
Our dedicated team provide confidential advice regarding your money,welfare and benefits.
You can request help and advice by filling in our online form.
- Help you to complete welfare benefit claim forms
- Help you understand what benefits you might be entitled to
- Provide advice and information that may help you manage your financial affairs
- Provide advice on ways you could increase your income
- Provide advice on ways you could reduce your expenditure
- Provide help and negotiate with people and organisations that you owe money to
You can see what type of benefits you might be entitled to by visiting: www.lincolncalc.entitledto.co.uk
Other ways you can get help
You can find a Money Advice self-help pack on the National Debt Helpline website that might give you some ideas to help you manage your budget.
StepChange is a debt charity dedicated to helping individuals take control of their finances and situation.
Find out when and where you can attend an advice surgery.