Our Equality Objectives
Here at the City Council we celebrate the diversity of our staff, service users, partners and any visitors to our services. We expect everyone who visit or live in Lincoln or work for the council to be able to participate fully and achieve their full potential in a safe and supportive environment.
We respect and celebrate difference and warmly welcome all service users and residents regardless of race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, age, religion or belief.
- Our services are more accessible and do not discriminate on any unjustifiable grounds
- Local communities and stakeholders are empowered to influence the way our services are provided to them
- Equality is at the heart of decision making at all levels within the council
- Our workforce at all levels reflects the make up of the local community
- Equalities, Social inclusion and community cohesion have all improved with our communities
Find out more information on equality and diversity by reading the key documents in this section.
This is the Journal recording the equality objective process and equality information.
Recognition from JobCentre Plus for our commitment to disabled employees.