Our website has numerous ways to help you find the information you need. Whether you’re looking for car parking information or applying for benefits our site can help to save you time.
- We now offer a lot of our services online - check the ‘Do it online’ section to see if the service you are looking for is available to complete on our website
- We have a high powered search which can find information in seconds and take you straight to the page or document you are looking for
- A ‘mega drop down’ menu is used as the main navigation on the site. Just hover over the tabs e.g. ‘Living in Lincoln’ and you will see that it allows you to navigate easily between different sections on the site
- You can also use our A-Z which categorises articles and sections alphabetically
- We always try to ensure our site offers a high level of accessibility:
- to make the text larger select the ‘A’ button in the top right hand corner
- to hear the page read aloud select the ‘speaker’ symbol in the top right hand corner
- to translate the page in to another language you can use the google translate toolbar at the bottom right hand corner of the page
We are always happy to hear suggestions, if you can’t find something or you think a service should be made available online don’t hesitate to let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the pages below to find out more information.
Find out more about using our site translation.
Find out more about using our search facility
Find out more about using bookmarks on our site.
Find out more about the benefits of registering with our site
Find out more about how your information is used when you register.
Find out more about what cookies are and how we use them on our site.
Find out more about MyInfo our online accounts service.
Find out more about using the Your Lincolnshire tool.
How to use our general online payment form.
Find out more about how we use images on this site and how you can contribute.