You can use this service to apply for a Covid-19 Business Support Grant in Lincoln
Eligible businesses that have closed as a result of Covid-19 can apply online from Monday 16th November 2020.
Before you Start
- The City of Lincoln Council Policy sets out the criteria under which businesses qualify and the evidence required to make an application
- Further guidance for these schemes is available via: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- The financial and personal information you provide will only be used by the City of Lincoln Council, the Data Controller, in accordance with Data Protection Act 2018
- The information you provide will only be used for the following: Administration and to make payment of any Business Rate Grant and any other financial package announced by national government as part of the response to Covid-19
- Your personal data will be kept in accordance with the Council’s retention schedules