You can use this service to apply for Self Isolation Support Payments in Lincoln
On Monday 28th September the Government introduced a new Test and Trace Support Payment.
This is a £500 lump sum payment for those on low incomes to support them if they cannot work during their self-isolation period.
You can apply for Self Isolation Payment support using our online form.
When do I need to make my claim?
You must apply within 14 days of the end of your self-isolation period.
Before you start
You will need the following information to complete the application form:
- A copy of your latest bank statement (one issued within the last two months)which must show proof of earnings
- If employed, proof of employment (such as payslips, contract of employment or confirmation from your employer)
- If self-employed, proof of self-employment e.g. recent business bank statement (within the last two months), most recent set of accounts, trading income or evidence of self-assessment returns and proof that their business delivers services which cannot be undertaken without social contact
- A notification from NHS Test and Trace asking them to self-isolate (this will include a Unique ID number)
- Your National Insurance Number
Please read our Test and Trace Support Payments: Discretionary Policy