Apply for Pavement Licensing
You can use this service to apply for Pavement Licensing in Lincoln.
All new pavement licences are temporarily free of charge.
Before you apply
You must have:
- proof of Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £5 million
- a plan or drawing showing the proposed layout
- proof of permission from adjoining properties, if you propose to extend beyond your frontage
- Read the procedure notes including the natonal and local conditions
- Completed a site notice for display at your premises
After you apply
You must display a site notice on your premises on the same day that you apply. This notice must remain in place for 7 days after the application has been made.