I am moving house, do I need to cancel my service?

If you are staying inside the City of Lincoln Council boundary, just let us know and we will make arrangements for the service to transfer to your new property. You are required to take your green bin (and sticker) with you, but change the address on the sticker. Please let us know at the same time if you receive assisted collections, so that we can update our records.

If you are moving out of the City of Lincoln Council boundary you should notify the Council if: 
a) you want the service to stop (no refund is payable)  
b) if you have received an assisted collection service please advise the council as the new property owner/tenant may not qualify for this