UK Information and Advice
Read the latest information about the situation in the UK, along with guidance for what to do if you think you’re at risk.
Latest Government Updates
GOV UK has published information for the public on the outbreak of coronavirus, including the current situation in the UK and information about the virus and its symptoms.
- Go to https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Use the Whats App Coronvirus Information Service gov.uk/government/news/government-launches-coronavirus-information-service-on-whatsapp
- Go to NHSUK/coronavirus for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- Use the 111 online coronavirus service to check if you need medical help
- Read Public Health England’s blog posts about its response to coronavirus
What You Can and Can't Do FAQ
The government has published guidance on staying safe outside your home and guidance on social distancing rules.
Guidance for Employees, Employers and Businesses
GOV UK has published guidance for employees, employers and businesses in providing advice about the novel coronavirus (Covid-19).
GOV UK has published guidance for British people travelling and living overseas following the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19).
Learn more at gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
New Advice for Safe Funerals
Public Health England has published new guidance to ensure funerals are conducted safely, consistent with social distancing principles.