UK Information and Advice
Read the latest information about the situation in the UK, along with guidance for what to do if you think you’re at risk.
Latest Government Updates
Gov UK has published information for the public on the outbreak of coronavirus, including the current situation in the UK and information about the virus and its symptoms.
- Roadmap out of lockdown
- Coronavirus shielding support
- Self-isolating and testing for Coronavirus
- Test and Trace
- If you think you are infected
Visit the gov uk website for the latest information and guidance
Guidance for Employees, Employers and Businesses
The government has published guidance for employees, employers and businesses in providing advice about the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Better Business For All provides general business advice with things like registration, regulation, loans, grants and developing a business plan.
Other Useful Websites
- NHSUK/coronavirus for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- 111 online coronavirus service to check if you need medical help
- Whats App Coronavirus Information Service
Advice for Safe Funerals
Public Health England has published new guidance to ensure funerals are conducted safely, consistent with social distancing principles.