UK Information and Advice
Read the latest information about the situation in the UK, along with guidance for what to do if you think you’re at risk.
Latest Government Updates
Gov UK has published information for the public on the outbreak of coronavirus, including the current situation in the UK and information about the virus and its symptoms.
- Visit the gov uk website for the latest information and guidance on the new lockdown restrictions
- To find out about coronavirus restrictions in your local area, use the gov uk postcode checker
Other Useful Websites
- NHSUK/coronavirus for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- 111 online coronavirus service to check if you need medical help
- Whats App Coronavirus Information Service
What You Can and Can't Do FAQ
The government has published guidance on staying safe and social distancing rules
Guidance for Employees, Employers and Businesses
The government has published guidance for employees, employers and businesses in providing advice about the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Advice for Safe Funerals
Public Health England has published new guidance to ensure funerals are conducted safely, consistent with social distancing principles.