Council Tenants Support
Discretionary Rental Hardship Payment Fund
City of Lincoln Council has introduced a Discretionary Rental Hardship Payment Fund to support tenants whose income has been directly affected by the coronavirus outbreak and will therefore struggle to meet their rental obligations.
- The rental hardship payments will be a one off payment made directly to tenant’s rent accounts.
Before You Start
Please include the following information:
- Your name
- A contact telephone number
- A summary of your circumstances
Apply by Email
You can apply for the Discretionary Rental Hardship Fund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens Next?
- Someone from the City of Lincoln Council will contact you to go through your application by telephone
- Please note that all applications will be assessed within 14 days
- If your application is approved, payments will be credited to rent accounts from 20 April 2020.