8. Records Kept by Local Authorities
As a minimum, LiNK will keep a record of:
- The number of applications for discretionary payments under the scheme;
- The number of approved applications for discretionary payments under the scheme;
- The number of approved discretionary payment applications for which post-payment checks indicate the applicant was not eligible;
- Any other requirements as notified by DHSC;
- Any other requirements in relation to applications and decisions, as considered proportionate and in line with LiNK data retention policies.