By placing a booking with us you are confirming that you and all members of your party (if applicable) have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
- Full payment is due prior to the start of the event
- Prices for each event are clearly posted on our web pages and event listings
- In the event of cancellation, late arrival no refunds will be given
- In the event of late arrival (half an hour grace will be given) after which your place will be reallocated
- If booking online you will receive confirmation via email, if by phone confirmation will be given at the time of phone call and if by social media you will receive a message
- You will be advised at the time of booking that once paid the event admission is non refundable
- MasterCard, Visa and Maestro cards are accepted. Sorry we are unable to accept Electron or American Express payments.
Using your Personal Information
When you book with us, you’ll be giving us some personal information about you and the other people coming with you.
Please be aware that we may use this information to:
- Handle your booking
- To process your payment
- Help put together internal statistics, and records at Hartsholme Country Park
- Your personal information is processed in accordance with GDPR
- Your information will not be sold onto any third parties.
Covid-19 Event Cancellation Policy
If we need to cancel an event due to Covid-19:
- If an event is cancelled for any reason, the booking will be transferred to a new date
- No refunds will be given under any circumstance
- We will transfer the value of your booking to any event for up to 12 months