If you wish to make improvements or changes to your house, you must have a full secure tenancy and permission from us to begin work.
You will need permission for the following types of work;
- Any addition or alteration to fixtures or fittings, such as replacing kitchen units, doors, bathroom suites
- Any addition or alteration connected with providing services to your home, such as installing additional heating appliances or electrical fittings.
- Erecting a garage, greenhouse or shed. for example, or carrying out any structural alteration to the property such as removing a wall
- Constructing hardstanding/caravan parking or erecting a carport
- Erecting a radio or television aerial or satellite dish
- External decoration, provision of fencing