Lincoln Tenants’ Panel (LTP) is a group of tenants and leaseholders from across the city that aim to ensure your views are represented and taken into account when decisions are made.
LTP meets every month to discuss current issues that are affecting you and to monitor and review the council’s service delivery and performance. We provide you with all the training you need and cover any travel or childcare expenses.
Current LTP members
- Kathleen Hill – Birchwood
- Debbie Rousseau - Ermine East
- Mandy Harley - Ermine East
- Christine Lamming - City Centre
- Sheila Watkinson - St Giles
- Michael Barber - Bracebridge/Manse
- Brian Marshall – Hartsolme
- Susie Parry – West End.
- John Ranshaw - Chair of the NICH Scrutiny group
- Caroline Coyle-Fox - Chair of the Allocations and Tenancy Group
- Stephanie Lonsdale-Ellis - Next Gen Representative
- Steven Bearder - Stamp End
We are constantly looking for new members to join LTP and we really want to get people from all backgrounds involved. There are 8 vacancies waiting to be filled so we are currently seeking interested tenants to come along and join in.
- One vacancy in the Birchwood area
- One vacancy in the St Giles area
- One vacancy in the Newport area
- Two vacancies in the Moorland area
- One vacancy in the Tower Estate
- Two vacancies in the Ermine West area
Members are elected for four years but can then stand for re-election. To qualify you must be:
- A City of Lincoln Council tenant/leaseholder with your name on the tenancy
- Over 18
- Be secure
- Not have any outstanding breaches or Notices of Seeking Possession (NOSPs)
- Not be a City of Lincoln Council employee
- Not be an elected council member
You can also download the current LTP agenda and minutes.