We know that sometimes finding a private landlord can be difficult. Because of this we have developed the Trusted Landlord scheme to help you find a property which is of a good and safe standard.
By choosing a trusted landlord within the scheme you can be assured that they take pride in the ownership of their property. The landlord will work with you if you have concerns of the disrepair of safety of your rented home.
All you need to do in return is understand your responsibilities in the community you live and be a considerate neighbour.
You can find a list of landlords in the scheme below, contact them directly to see if they have any available properties:
The scheme has been put in place to:
- increase the amount of safe, good quality private rented accommodation in Lincoln
- create confidence for you as a tenant in the quality and management of your rented home
- make it easier for you to find safe and good quality housing
- reduce the number of disputes between you and your landlord
- create good working relationships between your landlord, you, us and any other relevant bodies
- to prevent homelessness by improving relationships between you and your landlord
- to develop a joint approach to tackle anti-social behaviour and nuisance
You can contact us about this scheme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.