LinCare is the continuous, automatic and remote monitoring of real time emergencies designed to manage the risks associated with independent living.
LinCare involves placing a variety of discreet sensors around the home, to monitor for environmental risks such as smoke, floods and gas, and personal risks such as falls, epilepsy and property exit.
How does it work?
Dispersed alarm units are used to raise an alarm call to LinCare Control Centre from anywhere in the home, this is achievable by:
- Simply pressing a radio trigger
- Using the large illuminated red button on the unit
- Automatically via the range of LinCare sensors, wirelessly linked to the base unit
The only requirement is that a working outgoing phone line (in use or not) is within a metre of a spare electricity socket.
On receipt of the alarm call LinCare is presented with a client’s page showing information about the sensor or detector which has been activated and comprehensive information about the person living in the property.
Is it for me?
The aims of our low-cost, high quality rental and monitoring service is to improve an individual’s quality of life by:
- Improving the health of vulnerable people living at home
- Enabling people with disabilities to remain living at home
- Reducing fear and improve vulnerable individuals’ sense of safety, security and self-confidence
- Assisting carers in their role and thus improve their quality of life
- Lessening social isolation, whilst maintaining independence
LinCare Control Centre
Tel: 01522 544813