You can use this service to report an abandoned vehicle in Lincoln.
Abandoned vehicles can be difficult for us to deal with as there are a number of different reasons a vehicle may not be in use, for example, the owner may be in hospital.
Before reporting any vehicle to us you should read the information on nuisance vehicles.
You should only report a vehicle to us if it:
- Is abandoned on your land, or
- Is in a dangerous state of repair, or
- Has not been moved for more than four weeks and you have evidence of why you believe it to be abandoned
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- The address and postcode for the location of the vehicle
- Make, model and colour of the vehicle
- Registration number of the vehicle
- Whether the vehicle is taxed and MOT'd - you can check this online
- Your name, address and contact details