Data Protection and Privacy Notice

Where can i get advice?

If you want to know more about your rights relating to your data or you have a query or complaint regarding the way we have handled your data please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below.

However, if you remain unhappy, then you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner at: 

Information Commissioner’s Office

Wycliffe House
Water Lane
SK9 5AF 

Telephone 0303 123 1113 (local rate)