You can use this service to report reoccurring instances of anti-social behaviour in Lincoln.
Anti-social behaviour may include:
- Noise nuisance
- Verbal abuse
- Gathering in groups
- Damage to property
- Rubbish or litter lying about
- Street drinking, being drunk or rowdy in public
- People using or dealing drugs
- Begging and vagrancy
If a crime has been committed you should report it to the police by calling 101, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Details, dates and times of the incident
- Time the first incident began
- As much detail about the incident as possible, for example, where it occurred, what happened, who witnessed the incident, what you saw or heard, how long the incident lasted, its effect on you or members of your household and any action you took
- This diary book may be used in evidence if the council decides to take legal proceedings
- You must not fill this form out on behalf of someone else without their knowledge. Individuals who make repeated fictitious or malicious reports of anti-social behaviour may be fined or prosecuted.
- You can save your progress and revisit the form at any time