If you are new to Lincoln or this is your first time renting or buying in Lincoln you may wish to set up a new Council Tax account.
You can let us know you are moving in to your new home by using our online report a move form, the team will then create your Council Tax account and provide you with your first bill and payment details.
What you may need:
- Your old address and postcode
- Your new address and postcode
- The names of any person who is moving in our moving out of your home
- Your benefit claim number if you receive benefits or Council Tax reductions
Depending on your circumstances this may update;
- Your Council Tax account
- Your electoral details
- Your green waste account (if you are taking your green bin with you)
- Your council housing tenancy
- Your benefit claim details