City of Lincoln Council is seeking your views on the allocation of the Lincoln Lottery Community Fund.
The amount raised for allocation to good causes totals £10,000!
Thank you for your support in helping to raise this outstanding amount in just one year!
This fund has been raised by supporters of the lottery over the past twelve months (August 2018 to August 2019) who have either:
- directly selected the Community Fund as their good cause when purchasing tickets – 60 pence of every ticket sold goes towards this fund
- selected any of the other good causes when purchasing tickets - 10 pence of every ticket sold supports the Community Fund, with a further 50 pence going directly to the supporters chosen good cause
To have your say on the allocation of the Lincoln Lottery Community Fund take our online survey: https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=156456748722
Please only participate once in this consultation.
The closing date for voting is 12pm on Friday 30th August 2019.
Process for allocating funds
The allocation of the Community Fund will involve three key stages.
- Stage one – Consultation with you, residents/supporters of the lottery, to identify the top two areas which you would like the funds to be allocated to
- Stage two – Application process where good causes working in these top two areas will be invited to apply for funding to support a specific project/activity
- Stage three – Allocation of the funds to the winning applications (winning applications will be allocated funding of up to £5,000)
Stages two and three will be managed by Voluntary Centre Services (VCS), which is a good cause located in the City of Lincoln. VCS provide support to the community and voluntary sector as a volunteer development agency and a local support and development organisation.
Good cause applications for funding from Lincoln Lottery Community Fund will be invited during September & October 2019, with the funds allocated to the winning applications during late October/early November 2019.
If you would like to support local good causes through Lincoln Community Lottery, visit www.lincolnlottery.co.uk to purchase your tickets.
If you would like to benefit from the lottery as a good cause, sign up for free at www.lincolnlottery.co.uk/good-causes/terms
In the first year of Lincoln Community Lottery, you have raised over £40,000 for good causes.
Thank you for your support in making a real difference to good causes in your local community.
If you have any queries regarding Lincoln Community Lottery or the Community Fund, please e-mail email@example.com or call 01522 873 658.