Our general online payment form can be used to pay for various services.
You can now pay the following bills using the online form:
- Council Tax
- Housing Rents
- Resident Parking Permit renewal
- Building Control Charges (domestic)
- Building Control Charges (commercial
- Pollution Control - Part B
- Contaminated land
- Guest Room fees
- Littering/dog fouling fines
- Planning applications
- Parking scratchcards
- CCTV release of evidence
- Freedom of Information request
- NNDR Business Rates
- Planning Documents
- Other payments
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 52 weeks a year.
To use this service you will need:
- A payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB
- Your invoice or reference number
- There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card
If you don’t have an invoice or reference number to hand then please select ‘other payments’ from the drop down and explain what your payment is for as best you can
You can request a receipt by entering your email address at the right stage on the form.
Your transaction will take place within a secure payment system. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a standard supported by most major Internet browsers. All of your personal and card details are protected using 128 bit encryption, when transmitted over the internet.
Your card details are stored on a server behind a secure firewall. Only authorised personnel may access this information.
Data stored and transmitted to the council is certified completely secure, confidential and your details will not be used for any other purpose.