When applying for either a premises or club premises certificate, you need to submit the following documents:
If your premises doesn’t have a rateable value it will fall into the lowest fee band.
These forms are available for download from the relative links. Alternatively you can request these forms online or by contacting Licensing on 01522 873564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All forms and fees should also be sent to the Licensing team, City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, LN1 1DB. Copies of the application form must also be sent to the Responsible Authorities.
Once you have submitted these forms, you will be required to advertise your application, you can download a blank notice here. This must be a pale blue A4 (or larger) notice, printed legibly in black ink or typed in black, in a size equal (or larger) to 16 font, displayed prominently at or on the premises to which the application relates.
Where the premises covers an area of more than 50 metre squared, the same notice must be placed every 50 metres along the external perimeter of the premises. The notice must be displayed for 28 consecutive days, starting the day after your application is submitted.
In addition to this, you must publish a notice in a local newspaper (or if there is none, in a local newsletter, circular or similar document) circulating in the vicinity of the premises, at least once during the 10 working days after your application is submitted.
About the Operation Schedule
On the application form, you are required to set out various details regarding how the premises is proposed to operate when carrying on licensable activities. It must include the following information:
- The licensable activities to be carried out
- The proposed hours that the relevant licensable activities are to take place
- The proposed hours that the premises are to be open to the public
- The duration of the licence (if it is to have a fixed term)
- Details of who is to be the designated premises supervisor if the licensable activities include the supply of alcohol
- Where alcohol is to be supplied, whether the supplies are proposed to be for consumption on and/or off premises
- The steps you will take to promote the 4 licensing objectives i.e. Conditions to be added to the licence