Due to the UK's Coronavirus outbreak, City Hall is currently closed for all City of Lincoln Council enquiries.
We encourage you to contact us by email or using one of our online forms wherever possible.
Contact us online >
The Department of Work and Pensions (Lincoln Job Centre)
The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) is located inside City Hall.
During this difficult time please note the following changes:
- All appointments are cancelled & nobody is required to attend
- All payments for benefits are being advanced
- Office remains open for urgent enquiries only
- They have advised all Universal Credit claimants to make enquires using their journals
- The DWP is being substantially resourced and prioritised with colleagues being redeployed from other areas to support this work
- Service centres will be able to focus on processing and making payments to customers
For further information please go to www.dwp.gov.uk or tweet @LincolnJCP
Get in Touch with City of Lincoln Council
If you need to contact City of Lincoln Council, City Hall is where our customer and business services are based.
City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, LN1 1DD
|Monday||City Hall is closed until further notice|
|Tuesday||City Hall is closed until further notice|
|Wednesday||City Hall is closed until further notice|
|Thursday||City Hall is closed until further notice|
|Friday||City Hall is closed until further notice|
Computer Access in City Hall
There are a 20 computers that you can use for free in City Hall to access any of our online services.
We know that sometimes getting online can be difficult and so there are members of staff nearby to assist you to:
- Set up email accounts
- Help make a benefit claim online
- Support you in searching for jobs online
- Help improve your overall confidence with IT
Do it online
Access a wide range of City of Lincoln Council services online 24 hours a day.
Explore online services >