Find us at City Hall
City Hall is our main premises for public facing services and general enquiries.
- City of Lincoln Counci, City Hall Beaumont Fee, Lincoln LN1 1DD
- Beaumont Fee Car Park, Lincoln LN1 1DE
- Lindum West Gate, Lincoln LN1 1ZW
- Orchard Street Car Park, Orchard St, Lincoln LN1 1DD
- Notts and Lincs Credit Union, Lincoln Branch, City Hall Beaumont Fee, Lincoln LN1 1DD
- Lincoln Jobcentre, City Hall, Orchard St, Lincoln LN1 1YZ
- Yugo Park Court, Student Accomodation, 50 Park St, Lincoln LN1 1UR
If you cannot find the information you need on our website, please use our online form
Contact us >
Alternatively, you can:
- email email@example.com
- call 01522 881 188
- write to: City of Lincoln Council, City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, LN1 1DD
City Hall Opening Hours
|Monday||9am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4:30pm|
We are closed at weekends and on Bank Holidays.
Deaf or hard of hearing
If you are deaf or have profound hearing difficulties use the Relay UK text service to access our services.
- Hamilton House, Beevor St, Lincoln LN6 7DJ
Hamilton House is our main premises for repairs and maintenance and contractors.
- From Tritton Road, turn onto Beevor Street
- Turn left as if you were going towards B&Q
- Continue along the road until it turns to the right
- At this point there is a turning on your left through gates
- Drive through the gates and you have arrived in the Hamilton House car park.
If you can't find the information you need on our website:
- Contact the Corporate Maintenance and Services team on 01522 873 510
- Or write to: Hamilton House, Beevor St, Lincoln, LN6 7DJ