Self-Isolation Support Payments

The Government is providing Test and Trace Support Payment. This will be a £500 lump sum payment for those on low incomes to support them if they cannot work during their self-isolation period.

Housing Benefit

If you need to contact the Benefits department please email:

Council Tax Support

Send your enquiry to  please be sure to include your name, address and account number in the message. 

If you need to report a change in your circumstances, there are online forms to help you do this.