The time of your bin collections is changing to 7am, however, your collection days will remain the same
Please present all waste by 7am on the day of collection or ideally the night before your collection is due:
- Refuse Black Bin / purple sacks collections to continue as normal
- Recycling Brown Bin collections to continue as normal
- Garden Waste Green Bin to continue as normal
- It is important that you remove your bin from the street onto your own property following your scheduled waste collection
The City Of Lincoln Council and Biffa are working in partnership to maintain your waste collection services:
- We will continue to provide street cleansing and litter picking services within and around the city centre - the number of litter pickers on foot will be reduced
- We will continue to provide mechanical sweepers on routine cleansing schedules
With Coronavirus constantly changing our lives, resulting in more cars parked on the streets, please ensure your car isn’t preventing access for Emergency Vehicles and Waste Collection Vehicles by:
- Not parking your vehicle, close, or opposite to corners - this allows our large waste collection vehicles to manoeuvre and operate
- Leaving at least 3 metres distance away from kerbs and cars parked on opposite sides of the street
Refuse, Recycling and Garden Waste Collections
If your wheelie bin isn’t emptied on your normal collection day, and the rest of your street or road wasn’t collected, please leave your bin out for collection the following day.
Please be aware there are many factors affecting your Refuse, Recycling and Garden Waste collections.
Thank you for your time, continued patience and understanding.