Join the Local Energy Switch Scheme
The Lincolnshire Energy Switch scheme lets communities get cheaper gas and electric through an auction process.
The more people who register before each auction, the bigger the potential savings.
Register your interest
To register your interest in the Lincolnshire Energy Switch Scheme, you will need to provide:
- Your contact details
- Your annual energy statement or latest bills
- Details of your current provider and tariff
- Your payment details
Please note that you must pre-register your details before the next auction, which will take place on the 6th October 2020.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email when the scheme reopens.
What happens next?
At the end of the registration period, an auction with energy suppliers begins. This aims to find out which offers the best price. There are four auctions that take place throughout the year.
- You will then receive an email with your a personal offer
- You do not have to switch if you do not like the offer
- You should take exit fees and any payment discounts into account when considering a switch
- You must register your details before each auction, even if you have registered before.
For further information on the Energy Switch Scheme please go to https://bigcommunityswitch.co.uk/lincoln/home