Your Council - Report a problem to the City of Lincoln Council

You can use this service to report a range of issues in the city of Lincoln, such as:

Report issues and problems in Lincoln including:

  • report a missed bin collection
  • request a new or replacement bin
  • report a problem with a park, public land, hedges, grass and open spaces
  • report a problem with overgrown trees or grass on public land
  • report damaged, or full, dog and litter bins
  • report graffiti, litter, dog fouling and flytipping

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Full details of the issue you are reporting
  • Address or location of the issue you are reporting
  • Who is causing the problem (if applicable)

Start your report >