Allotments - Request changes to your allotment

You can use this form to make requests for your existing allotment

You can request changes to your allotment such as: 

  • Apply to build a structure on your allotment
  • Apply to keep livestock on your allotment
  • Request a rotovation (new tenants only)

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • Your allotment number
  • Details of the size and building materials of any structures you wish to erect
  • Sketches and site plans of any structures you wish to erect
  • Details of the number of livestock you wish to keep

Start a request >