Council Housing - Apply for help with your garden

You can use this service to apply for assisted help with maintaining your council house garden

Our service will cut your hedges and grass to ensure your garden is maintained.

You can apply for this service if you are aged 65 or over or if you have a physical disability.

Before you start

To apply for assistance with cutting your grass and / or hedges you will need:

  • Details of why you need help
  • Your address and contact details
  • Days and times that you are in (for the gardener to attend)

Start your application >