Council Housing - Pay your council house rent

You can use this service to pay for all or part of your council housing rent.

Before you start

You will need:   

  • A payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB        
  • Your reference number  
  • There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card 
  • You can request a receipt by entering your email address when asked

Start your payment >