How to change, delete or reject Cookies
We recommend that you allow the cookies we set by this website as they help us to provide you with a better service.
You can set your cookie preferences and settings using the cookie consent widget.
You can choose from the following options:
- Accept - Accepts the use of all cookies. This is the reccomended setting to access all website features
- Access your cookie settings - Change your cookie settings. You can switch off any non strictly necessary cookies
- No thanks - Refuse the use of all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all of the functionality on our website and online services
How do I change my Cookie Settings?
You can change your cookie settings at any time using the cookie consent widget:
Please note that whenever the cookie consent widget is minimised a shield icon will be displayed on your screen.
To change your cookie settings:
- Select the shield icon to reopen the cookie consent manager
- Make your changes
- Select the blue close button when you have finished.
How to Disable or Delete Cookies in your Internet Browser
If you choose to delete our cookies or disable future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
- If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add www.lincoln.gov.uk to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from
- Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored
- If you decide to disable cookies, you can re-enable them at any time
- Learn more about cookies and how to manage them by visiting ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies
- You can opt out of being tracked by Google analytics across all websites. For information on how to do this please visit: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout