Estate Inspections in Lincoln
We are committed to creating homes and neighbourhoods where people want to live and we need your help to do this.
In 2020 the City of Lincoln Council will launch a series of estate inspections across the city.
Our aim is to:
- ensure your neighbourhood is clean and free from graffiti, fly-tipping and dog fouling
- ensure all communal areas, grassed areas and shrubs are maintained to a high standard
- ensure all residents are looking after their homes and gardens
- ensure bin areas are kept clean and are regularly emptied
- reduce anti-social behaviour
- identify any estate improvements
- ask residents to inspect the estates we manage and assess our performance
- recruit neighbourhood and street champions
- they may also include other organisations such as the police, a Lincoln Tenants’ Panel member from your area and community representatives
If you have identified any areas that you would like to be inspected, please ensure that you let us know 14 days before so that we can plan a route which will include any identified hotspots.
The meeting point and route will be confirmed with you seven days before the estate inspection.
To find the estate inspection route in your area, please visit the inspection route page or select the 'Estate inspection routes' button below.
Once an estate inspection has been carried out and the actions logged, a report will be created which you can access using the ‘Estate inspection reports’ link or the button below.
Estate inspection reports >
If you would like to join us and help improve the area you live in email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 873 333, to find out more information or to book your place.