Make a complaint about a Councillor

You can use this service to complain about a Councillor if you feel that they have not followed the Councillor Code of Conduct.

Before you start    

To use this service you will need:

  • Name of Councillor you are complaining about    
  • Details of why you believe they have breached the Code of Conduct  
  • Your name and address

Start your complaint