Varying your existing licence / certificate

If you wish to make any alterations to your existing premises, such as changing the licensable activities, opening times or even the physical shape of the premises, you must complete a Varying Premises Form and return it to the Licensing Team.

In addition to completing this form, you must also advertise your premises as detailed in the section Apply for a Premises Licence.

NOTE: Depending on the degree of variation to your licence, you may be required to apply for a new licence. 

Contact our Licensing Team