A Listen to this page
Home > Lincoln > Apply to alter council home

Apply to make changes to council house

Apply to make changes to your council home in Lincoln

You can use this service to apply to make changes to your council home, including:

  • Replacing kitchen units, doors, bathroom suites,
  • Installing additional heating appliances or electrical fittings
  • Erecting a garage, greenhouse or shed
  • Carrying out any structural alteration to the property such as removing a wall 
  • Constructing hardstanding/caravan parking or erecting a carport 
  • Erecting a radio or television aerial or satellite dish 
  • Fencing and any other external decorations


To use this service you will need:

  • Your council home address and postcode
  • Details of the work you intend on doing including any plans, photographs, drawings to support your application