You can use this service to apply for an assisted waste collection in Lincoln for you, or someone else.
This service is available to help our residents who are not able to place their bins out for collection due to age, disability or illness.
Our staff will collect and return your wheelie bins or waste boxes from the place they are kept on your property.
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- A contact telephone number
- The address, postcode and name of the person requiring assistance
- Your address, postcode, name and a contact telephone number - if you are applying on behalf of someone else
- A detailed reasoning for why the service is being requested
- Details of where the bins are kept
- How many steps to climb to access the bins (if there are any)