Council Housing - Apply to keep pets in your council home

You can use this service to apply to keep pets in your council house.

You must ask our permission before you can keep any pets in your home and you should consider the welfare of the pet that you intend to care for.

Before you start

To use this service you will need:   

  • Your address and postcode    
  • Details of your intended pet including breed, colour and sex

Start your application >