You can use this service to buy a season parking permit in the following council car parks
Season ticket costs
|Car park||Yearly Season Ticket Costs – 1st April 2023 to 31st March 2024||Monthly Season Ticket Costs – 1st April 2023 to 31st March 2024 (Calendar month)|
|Lincoln Central||£1365 for renewals or £1375.00 if new application - £10 extra for transponder card||£121.00 if already have a transponder card so just renewing or £131.00 if do not have a transponder card so is a new application|
|Lucy Tower Street||£1365.00||£121|
* A £10 deposit will be taken for the Season Card. This is a one off charge when making our initial application. This is not payable when renewing a permit. Your deposit will be refunded when the Season Card is returned.
Can I use my season ticket at another car park?
|Car Park||Your season ticket can also be used at|
|Broadgate||Chaplin Street and Langworthgate|
|Central Car Park||Only valid at Central Car Park|
|Lucy tower Street||Chaplin Street, Langworthgate, Tentercroft street and Broadgate|
|Tentercroft Street||Lucy Tower St, Chaplin St, Langworthgate and Broadgate|
|The Lawn||Only valid at the Lawn|
Please be aware:
- All season tickets are issued per calendar month and will be issued to start on the 1st day of the month specified
- We encourage customers to apply for new permits or to renew permits online
- All permits and scratch cards will be posted to you
- We will not be issuing permits or scratch cards in person at City Hall.
Before you apply
To use this service you will need:
- Your address details
- Your vehicle registration number
- The name of the car park you would like a permit for
- Debit or credit card