Make a council tax payment online
You can use this service to pay all or part of your Council Tax bill for City of Lincoln Council.
You may find it easier to set up a direct debit online instead.
Before you start
- You will need a payment card - we accept: Visa, Visa Debit/Delta/Connect, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro or JCB
- It is best if you have Council Tax account number
- There is no fee for paying by debit or credit card
- You can request a receipt by entering your email address when asked
- Your transaction will take place within a secure payment system. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, a standard supported by most major Internet browsers. All of your personal and card details are protected using 128 bit encryption, when transmitted over the internet.
- Your card details are stored on a server behind a secure firewall. Only authorised personnel may access this information.
- Data stored and transmitted to the council is certified completely secure, confidential and your details will not be used for any other purpose.