Report animal welfare issue in Lincoln
You can use this service to report a animal welfare issue in Lincoln.
Every animal has five basic rights which are required by law under the Animal Welfare Act 2006. These are;
- Freedom to express normal behaviour
- Freedom from hunger and thirst
- Freedom from discomfort
- Freedom from pain, injury and disease
- Freedom from fear and distress
If an owner is not providing their animal with these basic rights, the Council can investigate. Use this form to let us know about an animal welfare issue.
Before you start
To use this service you will need to know:
- Address or location at which the incident occurred
- When did you see the mistreatment
- Description of the mistreatment
- Description of the animal
- Your details