Tell us that you have moved house

Reporting a move in Lincoln

You can use this service to tell us that:

  • You have moved in to a property
  • You have moved out of a property
  • Someone is moving in or has moved out of your property

Depending on your own personal circumstances your information may be passed on to a number of different teams such as Council Tax, Electoral Services, Benefits and Housing.

Before you start

To use this service you may need:

  • Current/previous address and postcode
  • The new address
  • Move in and out dates
  • our landlord's name and address (if you rent)
  • The name of new owner or estate agent (if you have sold your house)
  • Your benefits claim number (if you receive benefits)

Start reporting a move >