All of our football pitches are provided with shower and changing facilities, booking in advance must be made and all pavilions will be opened and closed by a provided caretaker; with the exception of Skellingthorpe Road of which keys will be provided. All of our pitches are grass, we do not currently provide any other type of pitch.
Teams wishing to use the adult pitches on a Sunday morning will be given availability only after the Lincoln Sunday League fixtures have been received and confirmed. Any new teams wishing to join the Lincoln Sunday League must contact the League Secretary before approaching the City of Lincoln Council.
Football pitches are available to hire from the last week in August until the last week in April.
Moorland Backies, Moorland Avenue Lincoln LN6 7JJ
Changing accommodation and showers available on site. Car parking available. One adult pitch.
King George V Playing Fields, Macaulay Drive Lincoln LN2 4ET
Changing accommodation available on site. Car parking available. Two adult pitches.
Skellingthorpe Road Recreation Ground, Skellingthorpe Road Lincoln LN6 OHF
Showers and changing accommodation on site. Car parking on site. Three adult pitches, three junior pitches and one mini pitch.
Sudbrooke Drive Playing Fields, Sudbrooke Drive Lincoln LN2 2ES
Showers and changing accommodation at Sudbrooke Community Centre. Car parking at Sudbrooke Community Centre. Two adult pitches.
- Adult: 100m x 60m
- Junior: 50m x 35m
- 9v9: 80m x 50m
- Mini: 30m x 50m
Moorland - Backies
- Adult teams: £54.10 inc VAT Per game with showers and changing accommodation
- Adult teams: £389.40 Per season with showers and changing accommodation
* Assuming block bookings applies. If block booking does not apply VAT will be added at the standard rate.
Skellingthorpe Road, King George’s and Sudbrooke Drive Playing Fields
- Adult teams: £41.50 inc VAT
- Junior pitches (half adult pitch): £17.20 inc VAT
- Mini pitches (quarter adult pitch): n/a
- Youth teams (full size pitch): £20.90 inc VAT
- Adult teams: £299.60
- Junior pitches (half adult pitch): £107.30
- Mini pitches (quarter adult pitch): £63.10
- Youth teams (full size pitch): £142.90
Grass training fees for all sites (no attendant or changing room)
- Adult team/group: £11.90
- Youth teams: £7.20
Maintenance of sports fields
We are responsible for the general maintenance of sports fields, including marking out pitches, re-instating pitches at the end of the season and preparing them for the new season. If you are unhappy about the maintenance of any of our sports fields please contact us.