The recognition of a good employer, supportive of the local community.
We are committed to treating our staff fairly to ensure we have a reliable, skilled and motivated workforce.
We support our local communities to enable local charities and community groups to deliver their services, and help to make Lincoln a better place to live and work.
We are collectively committed to:
- Supporting employees to have a healthy work/life balance
- Enhancing the local economy through paying fair wages
- Supporting local charities and community groups to ensure they have the resources needed to succeed
- Developing the knowledge and skills of employees
- Continuing to make Lincoln a remarkable place to live & work
- Encouraging other/new organisations to embrace Social Responsibility
- Monitoring the progress we are making