Please be aware that our allotment applications are temporarily suspended until further notice
- All our allotment sites currently have waiting lists
- If you wish to be added to a sites waiting list, please email email@example.com and state your name, address, email address and which site/ sites you are interested in
- Your details will then be added to the waiting list.
Please note, a timescale cannot be provided as to how long you may be waiting for an allotment. This depends on various factors, including your position on the waiting list and when plots become available. When we are able to offer you a plot, we will contact you.
Due to current high demand for allotment plots within the City of Lincoln, allotment sites (excluding the Canwick Hill site) are only available to City of Lincoln Council residents.
If you live within a different district council area such as West Lindsey District Council, North Kesteven District Council, or elsewhere, please contact your local district or parish council.
This will be reviewed on a regular basis.
Before you start
To apply for an allotment you will need:
- To be aged over 18
- To be a resident of Lincoln
- To know the location of the allotments you wish to apply for
Applications are closed until further notice.
After your application
- We will contact you with details of available plots
- If no plots are available we will place you on a waiting list for your chosen locations.