You can use this service to report anti-social behaviour in Lincoln.
Anti-social behaviour may include:
- Noise nuisance
- Verbal abuse
- Gathering in groups
- Damage to property
- Rubbish or litter lying about
- Street drinking, being drunk or rowdy in public
- People using or dealing drugs
- Begging and vagrancy
If a crime has been committed you should report it to the police by calling 101, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
Before you start
To use this service you will need:
- Details, dates and times of the incident
- Name and details of the person you are complaining about (if applicable)
- Name and address of any witnesses (if applicable)