All other licenses

Apply for other licenses

To apply for any of the following licences you can request that we send you the application you need by filling out our online form.

  • Sex shops
  • Street Trading
  • Scrap Metal registration
  • Street collection
  • House to house collection
  • Street cafe
  • Zoo licence

Contact Licensing >